Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Convo with Pastor - Psalm 108:1

My heart is confident in you, O God;
no wonder I can sing your praises
with all my heart!
Psalm 108:1
 
I had a friend who sat on the front row of church every Sunday. When you asked her why, she said, "I have the worst voice in church, but I want to sing God's praise. Therefore, I sit on the front row so I can sing as loud as I want, and I don't disturb anyone's peace."
 
Her heart is confident in the Lord!
 
Do you have that kind of confidence?! Indeed, what can you do -- more loudly, more boldly, more passionately, more publicly -- to display your faith in the Lord?
 
In Christ's Love,
a guy who wonders
if that's why they assigned me a seat
in the front row
-----------------------
I don't have that kind of confidence.  Yet.  My inner confidence is growing though and I am able to include God's grace in more conversations with a variety of people that I would have never done so before.  It doesn't have to be loud.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak gently. carefully. thoughtfully. graciously. humbly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home