Friday, January 29, 2010

Know God... Believing God...

There are 3 more days in the Know God study.  I have been asking what next and checking into another independent online study.  [one day there will be a NT continuation of KG - at least that's what Pastor said.]  

Then I saw an announcement for a Beth Moore study called 'Believing God' ~ it almost sounds like a natural follow on to Know God.  Except it started last Friday - translation - lots of work done for me this week.  I do not plan on blogging the daily Believing God studies.  And I am praying I actually follow this through to the end.  I have done a few BM studies, correction, I have sat through several BM studies. Watched the videos, listened to the Q&A, just absorbed - not chewed and tried to digest.  I just hope she doesn't get on my nerves too much.  I am as southern as they come.  Quit calling me beloved already.  In doing the 5 days of homework in 1 1/2 (got the book late), that woman is wordy!!! Ok...enough griping.  

Please continue to pray for sleep.  Turned off light at 12:04 last night and woke up at 4:34am...4 1/2 hours is better then 1 or none.  And [I know it is silly, but...]  I am nervous about bible study tomorrow.  I don't know these women.  what if I'm asked to pray *gasp* outloud?  asked personal questions? break down into the ever present tears?  the hostess literally bubbles over with joy.  it is scary. and intimidating.  and maybe I'll bail... (I won't)  I know - buck up.  Any tips to get some sleep???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak gently. carefully. thoughtfully. graciously. humbly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home