Saturday, May 08, 2010

Knowing God - Philippians 3:7

(from pastor)

But what things were gain to me ...
Philippians 3:7
 
In your life, what do you consider gain? What do you consider valuable? What do you consider treasure?
 
Jesus says, "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
 
And Paul finishes this verse like this: "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ."
 
What are you willing to give up for Christ?
 
In Christ's Love,
a guy who wants to run a deficit
so he can be truly rich
-----------------------------------------------------------
Gain? Valuable? Treasure? I honestly have no idea.  I am trying to realize that my life is valuable. My family is treasure.  For Christ - I am learning - again. still. On a different level this time around.  I know what I need to give up - but am I ready and willing yet? Honestly - no. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak gently. carefully. thoughtfully. graciously. humbly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home