Saturday, May 29, 2010

Knowing God - John 4:34

(from Pastor)

My food is
to do the will of him who sent me
and to complete his work.
John 4:34
 
My food is Oreos, Doritoes, and Nachos. I would do better with Jesus' diet!
 
If anyone other Jesus' said, "My food is to do God's will," we'd call them hopelessly pious. Jesus, however, was satisified by nothing else.
 
"Man does not live by bread alone," said Jesus, "But by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."
 
May we hunger for God's Word ... and be satisified by nothing less than doing his will.
 
In Christ's Love,
a guy who is a nut
(if, indeed, you are what you eat) 

-----------------------------------------

I have been to Pastor's house ... it truly is a nuthouse! What an amazing diet plan - wonder what would happen if we all followed it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak gently. carefully. thoughtfully. graciously. humbly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home