Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wanted: sleep

Last night was a good night - I got about 4 hours of sleep.  I really don't want to resort to drugs, but I started feeling so weak and shaking today at one point.  I honestly tried to take a nap. Usually I have no problems taking a nap.  I love naps.  I even got my special pillow - serious napage hoped for.

But alas... no nap. only 3 hours of america's next top model.  Meanwhile, the girl is resting in her room, the boy is sleeping in his room and husband is sound asleep and has been for almost 4 hours.  My eyes hurt. My brain is fuzzy. My reflexes are way off.

Please pray for sleep.  I have benadryl that I may take...reluctantly.  I just don't like the fog I am in for the next day.  and I don't want to waste my percocet. I NEED that for my migranes! I also have some phenergan left over that knocks me right out - for 2 days.  but I don't want a drugged sleep. I want a natural sleep. Full of my wild crazy colorful dreams.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak gently. carefully. thoughtfully. graciously. humbly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home