Saturday, June 12, 2010

Knowing God - John 6:68

(from Pastor)

Simon Peter answered him,
"Lord, to whom can we go?
You have the words of eternal life."
John 6:68
 
We look to ... our doctor for healing
 
... situations for happiness
 
... the wall outlet for power
 
... a half gallon of ice cream for comfort
 
... and a glass of whiskey for courage.
 
But there's only one place we can go for LIFE.
Peter knew it. So should we!
 
In Christ's Love,
a guy who wants to trust
as wonderfully in the Word
as I do in Jesus himself
-----------------
I know it ... do I believe it in my heart? Do you?  


I know I have not always trusted God as I need, but I also know that I can not rely on myself as I have in the past - doing that did not bring life - in fact it almost caused me to lose my life. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak gently. carefully. thoughtfully. graciously. humbly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home