Sunday, July 25, 2010

plans?

(Excuse errors ... Typing on a purpleberry)

I am trying to make a decision, again, this time about the blog. Do I continue? Do I try to catch up? Do I shut it down?

I have not done the daily bible readings. Being gone for 3 weeks in April put me behind and I haven't found the motivation to continue. Someone told me to 'just restart at today' but the perfectionist in me can't leave the other days out. That was a major part of the blog.

I don't feel as if I can be as transparent as I was initially and I don't want to whine too much. Although, why should I care? I write for myself. Maybe I fear something I say being taken out of context or blown out of proportion.

Pastor's devo's are a large part of the posts. My comments don't really add anything to them.

I don't know what I'll do. I have a flight from Little Rock to Charlotte to mull it over.

Part of the blog is like having a conversation with a good friend. Part is to ease loneliness. Part becauise I enjoy writing and word play.

Plans TBD

2 Comments:

Blogger Kersley Fitzgerald said...

I enjoy your blogs. I feel pretty removed from you, and I like being able to check up on you. I don't comment a lot, but I have been reading (your personal notes, although not always your pastor's stuff).

Tig

Jul 25, 2010, 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Chris K said...

I always have a personal comment following pastor's stuff. don't forget to scroll down for that.

Jul 26, 2010, 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Speak gently. carefully. thoughtfully. graciously. humbly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home