Sunday, August 01, 2010

WHY???

There are always questions swirling in my mind ... good or bad ... I can't stop them.  The predominant one is WHY??

  • Why did we move to a place where we had no contacts/friends/family?
  • Why is it so hard to make friends and build relationships here?
  • Why am I going through such a rough time right now?
  • Why did a church that felt like home originally now feels like the last place I want to be? 
  • Why can't we get grass to grow in our backyard?
  • Why can't Lowe's match our paint so we can finish painting our stairwell and living room?
  • Why can't I get the questions out of my head?
  • Why don't I enjoy my career anymore?
  • Why is it so blasting hot?
  • WHY???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak gently. carefully. thoughtfully. graciously. humbly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home